Essential Oils are a commonly used for health and wellness. They are good for aromatherapy around your house. Used for wellness, cleaning, health and a number of other solutions.
Here are 5 of the many oils that are good for wellness. Check back soon for another list of essential oils and their many benefits.
- Cypress helps to improve circulation, reduce varicose veins, lift confidence and can even help heal broken bones.
- Frankincense can build immunity, reduce inflammation, heals age spots, support brain functions and may even help fight cancer.
- Eucalyptus is used for improving respiratory issues like bronchitis, sinusitis and allergies. It is also used for invigorating and purifying the body.
- Grapefruit supports metabolism and cellulite reduction. Mix with coconut oil and rub on areas of cellulite or take a few drops internally with water.
- Ginger reduces inflammation, supports joints, improves digestion and relieves nausea.